The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Strange behavior of arrow keys Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello

If I press the arrow keys left, right, up, down objects don't move in the same direction.
I have lot of different objects in the diagram.
Text, circles, rectangle lines.

By some objects I can move this only in parallel to an other object.

Make I mistakes ?
Is it a bug ?

Jochen

support give me quick feedback

The issue here is that the shapes in question are line labels. The arrow keys will nudge a line label relative to the direction of the line -- So, if the line is going right to left, the right arrow key will nudge the label towards the end of the line, which in this case is to the left. I admit it can be confusing; we're looking at making this behavior relative to the canvas instead, so it winds up being more intuitive. I’ve added your comments to our feature request tracker. -- Sincerely,

Paul Palinkas Support Ninja The Omni Group

Jochen