The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Shared bookmarks overwritten without prompt Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This was happening to me in the 5.10 release, IIRC. It's also happening in the latest SP. I use a webdav server, and I configured a new install of OW to use the bookmarks on that server. When I entered my info and synced it, it erased the remote bookmarks. It never asked if I wanted to erase them.

The help file says "If bookmarks files are found to already exist on the server (say, because you previously enabled synchronization on another machine) you will be prompted and given the option to use either the local bookmarks (replacing those on the server) or the server bookmarks (which will be used instead of the local bookmarks files)."

But that doesn't seem to be happening.