The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Edit completed time on iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have numerous items that are set to repeat based on the completed date and time. Some times I forget to check them off as they happen. Later If I check them off on the iPhone they receive a completed time stamp of what ever time it currently is just like the desktop app. On the desktop verision I can easily go back and tweak the time or make a task complete by entering a time in the blank box.

Am I missing it on the iPhone app or is it not there?

Stephen

It isn't there. Use Send Feedback to request it in a future version.