The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Clip from Outlook 2011 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have recently purchased office 2011 for the MAC and Outlook works really well, but I want to keep using OMNI-FOCUS as I have an iPhone and iPad. I would like to find out if there is a way to clip emails from outlook and put them into OmniFocus.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John

One of our esteemed forum members put together a handy script that can be found here:

http://rainer.4950.net/wordpress/?p=273

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantSquid View Post
Thanks, but I already had that set for Entourage, but for some reason, Mail always opens the message.

EDIT: the file embeded in OmniFocus from the script is an .EML so I just changed the system prefs to have entourage always open them.
Hi there,

I have Outlook 2011 and am trying to set it as the default when I double click as well, but it's still opening Mail because I don't know how to do the "script" part you mention. Could you provide a step-by-step guide to a newbie on how to get this done? Outlook 2011 is already set as default mail client in Mail application. Thanks!

Many thanks for this I will give it a go!

Prominence, I think you want the information in another thread. Responding here, then moving your post and mine to the thread with the info you're looking for. Hope this helps!