The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Filter by time since completed? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I love how OFU (strange how close that is to UFO) You heard it here first folks. :-) The OFU has landed!

Anyway... where was I? Ahhh yes... Thank you for having a filter to see completed items for 24 hours. Would be nice to be able to change that... show completed items in the last hour? Two hours?

(I expect royalties for the OFU... ;-)

Hmmm... okay so OFU is not quick Omni FocUs... I think I picked that up from an earlier post of OmniFU... but I also realized that FU stands for something else... hmm...

OOOOO Efffff Yoou...

Okay... so OFU may not be quite so germicidal.