The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Actions Completed Archived Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Thank you Omnifolks, Forumists, and Ethan. I have searched forums and Help for answer, but... What happens to Actions Completed? Where do they go after they are checked? They disappear when I switch from Planning/Context Modes. Are they retrievable/survivable, say, for continued use in "project management"? Archived, perhaps, and if so where? Thanks again.

The actions are still in your database; they've just been filtered from view.

If you select View -> Status Filter -> Completed, we'll hide the actions that aren't completed and show your completed actions.

Yes, I come fully equipped with my very own built-in densitometer. Thank you Brian for your patience and assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
The actions are still in your database; they've just been filtered from view.

If you select View -> Status Filter -> Completed, we'll hide the actions that aren't completed and show your completed actions.
I'd like to further narrow this down into a perspective of items completed "this week." (Typically I'd use a smartfolder to do something like this.)

Is there any way to create a perspective that just pulls in completed items from the past seven days? (relative)

I see that OF stores the completed date, but I'm not seeing a way to show that as a column, or filter by it.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Blaine

If you are viewing your completed actions, you can choose to group them by "Completed" (View > Grouping > Completed) and look for the gray bar that says "Completed within the last week"