The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Blocked item on single-action list? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello.

I have several items on single-action list. Two start today, one which is also due today, but that one shows up as "blocked". One starts today and is due tomorrow - also in orange. Then I have one with no start or due date, and it's blue.

Why would I be seeing a blocked item on a single-action list? especially given that it's both due today and starts today?

I've attached a screen shot. The single-action list I'm referring to is called Client/Prospect Tasks.

Thanks,
Robin
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Phone.jpg
Views:	612
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	1424  

Does it stay blocked if you restart OmniFocus? What if you do File->Rebuild Database...?

Aha! I did not see that the start time was 2pm today - so it hadn't actually started yet. Duh! - but I'm very glad that it's user error.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Does it stay blocked if you restart OmniFocus? What if you do File->Rebuild Database...?

Last edited by RFBriggs; 2010-06-03 at 06:32 AM..

Also, what is the start time on the item that is blocked?