The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Icon Inconsistency Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Since the 1.7 update, something about OF's appearance annoyed me. I changed the font (for content and sidebar) and row spacing (for content) back to normal (Helvetica, 5 pt row spacing), and that helped a lot. (Using Lucida Grande as default font for continuous text isn't a good idea in my opinion.)

But something still doesn't look right: the Project icon next to Projects. Everywhere else (in the toolbar, in the inspector, on the iPhone) the index card of the Project icon contains three items. The new Project icon contains only two items, the second one being indented a ridiculous amount.

Not only is it inconsistent, the new Project icon looks 'low res' (it reminds me of the Text Message icon on my old Nokia), and I have the feeling that something's missing every time I see it.

For consistency's sake, bring back the original Project icon.

Best,
drang