The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sync and reminders (MacOS) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,
I remember it was possible but now (or since many months, prob. 10.8?) it does not work anymore.
It is not possible to create ToDos/Reminders and let the MacOS know about the to remind me or show them. Is this correct?
Once I could define a calendar which was the link between MacOS (iOS) and OF.
Yes, I remember the Sync-Serviceses were changed or something after an OS update (to 10.8?).
So, if it is not possible to create this link between OF and MacOS - how do you manage your reminders?
At the moment I use OF for my projects/work with due/dates and for my private ToDos I use the MacOS Reminders. Two pieces of SW and sometimes not easy to define if private or project/work.
Some months ago I used OF for all ToDos/Reminder but I disliked it, would like to have reminder popping up on my screens …
I also use BusyCal 2 …
Sorry for this „beginner“ question but the problems conc. sync/remiders was alway confusing to me (also because several SW uses their own way (non-MacOS) to remind their users)
Kv.
Claus and a relaxing weekend!