The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Focusing on Work, Home in iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a laptop (powermac g4) with tiger at work with an OmniFocus document in it. Mobile Me isn't out for that Tiger yet, so I haven't started syncing them together.

My real question is... how do you keep work separate from home when syncing & using the phone?

I used to use one document for work & home, but I had folders that I would focus on. One for home & one for work. I could focus on work at work and home at home.

I haven't seen a way to do this with the iPhone app yet... anyone have a solution?

Wrong forum... I posted duplicate in iPhone forum, please delete. :-)

Last edited by SpiralOcean; 2008-07-12 at 02:34 PM..

You know, you can use the Disk syncing option to a flash drive to sync between computers that aren't connected...

Yes... and that is cool.

The issue is... when I'm at home, I don't want to see work items.
When I'm at work, I don't want to see home items.

I can set up project folders... work and home, and use the focus button so that I am only seeing home projects at home and work projects at work.

But I haven't found a way to do that on the iPhone App.

Sorry, I can only answer questions that don't require actual possession of an iPhone to answer, that's why I ignored the "real" question :-)

Thank you for taking the time to help me. This thread is in the wrong forum anyway. :-)