The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Default filter for context Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to associate a default filter view to a given context, in the contexts view?
For example, when I visualize my @WAITING FOR context, I’d want to see, say, all the remaing tasks (my waiting queue, so to speak), while when I visualize my @ERRANDS context I’d like to see only the active ones.

Is there a way to do this? Would this be a nice feature to have?

The Perspectives feature should allow you to do this, especially once it is robust enough to allow renaming perspectives.

Right, and they would be perfect for this if selecting a new perspective doesn’t open a new window

Switching the current window to a perspective will be the default soon (with opening a new window being an option).