The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How do I transfer from OmniOutliner to OmniFocus? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How do I transfer my Omni Outliner to Omni Focus?

I was hoping for Copy and paste, no luck, searched here lots but didn't find any instructions....any tips?

See the help for "importing data" in OmniFocus, it will walk you through using File->Import to bring in your data.

Quote:
From the File menu, choose Import.
Choose the OmniOutliner file you'd like to import. If it is a kGTD document, OmniFocus automatically figures out how to import it properly and you're done. If it's an ordinary OmniOutliner document, you'll have to help it along a bit; carry on to the next steps.
Thanks! I so rarely actually find help in the help files that I'm not in the habit of going there - thanks omni - it was SUPER EASY and painless like I expected it to be!!

Just expected it in the video tuts tho