The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Issue using AppleScript "activate" command Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi everyone,
I use several AppleScripts for working with OmniFocus. Most work like a charm, but for some reason the simplest one never works for me:

tell application "OmniFocus" to activate

or alternately

tell application "OmniFocus"
activate
end tell

Unfortunately, I always receive the same error:
OmniFocus got an error: Some parameter is missing for activate.

I've tried running directly in ScriptEditor, running from Finder, saving as an Application, and saving as an Application Bundle, but nothing seems to help.

I'm running revision 96900 (1.0 I believe).

Thanks for any thoughts you may have!

Best,
-Chuck

Seems to work fine in 97569

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTrew View Post
Seems to work fine in 97569
Ah, I wasn't aware there was a new vaportrail. After upgrading, it's also working for me.

Thanks so much!
-Chuck