The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

i need to buy stuff at the hardware store for both work and home Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi everyone

im a very new omnifocus user.

ive been spending a lot of time building projects and contexts and reading on the forum to better understand the omnifocus way. in general im loving this program.

im having difficulties conceptualising one thing though.

I need to have a context of hardware store, i buy things at this hardware store for both work and home. how do i organise my contexts so i can see these 'buy' tasks in their respective work and home parent contexts so i remember to do them but also be able to bring up the hardware store context while im in the hardware store so i can see what i need to buy both for work and home?

I have read (funnily enough also about hardware stores)
http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...text+hierarchy

and many other threads about multiple tags.

i dont want this post to start an 'omnifocus needs multiple tags' thread because i can see that there are already many of those listed on the forum.

what im asking for is some newbie advice from seasoned omnifocus users on how to conceptualise this type of thing now using omnifocus creatively. where should the hardware store context go?

thanks in advance