The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iPhone sync like iGTD does it? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I would love to hear some news (good or bad) from omni on this issue.

We're still exploring better approaches: most of us have iPhones and use multiple computers (some of which aren't always on, others which are behind Omni's firewall), so we feel the same need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case
We're still exploring better approaches: most of us have iPhones and use multiple computers (some of which aren't always on, others which are behind Omni's firewall), so we feel the same need.
Ken that is great news! (Not the part that you are having the problem of course) but the fact that it is on your radar and you guys want to fix it!

David

I'm glad to see you folks have iPhones as well. I need some way of toting around my GTD lists. But I still haven't decided which would be more handy if I were forced to choose: OmniFocus accessed via .Mac on my iPhone or a PocketMod export to carry around with me. Both would be great, but I choose iPhone anywhere access first since I don't like leaving my computer on all the time.