The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Shape handle interferes with line segment point Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I want to move the points (diamonds) on a shape to change the shape. In many cases, when I select a shape for the first time to make the points visible, the resizing handles (squares) are also visible and in some cases sitting almost exactly right on top of some of these segment points. Is there a convenient way to make the resizing handles disappear at least temporarily so I can gain access to the hidden segment point?

Bart

You can Option-Command click through the resize handle to get to the vertex point beneath it. Hope that helps.

That does help. I just have to remember to release the option-command keys before dragging the point or else it edits the spline handles.

Thanks!