The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Exporting omnigraffle canvases to PDF,SVG,PNG,EPS from command line Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

I use OmniGraffle a lot especially when composing LaTeX documents. For that the manual export to PDF or EPS would be to cumbersome. Therefore I created a small utility that does the job automatically using the Applescript interface from OmniGraffle. It allows to export a specific canvas or all of them into various formats. Also it does integrate with rubber - a wrapper for LaTeX document compilation so the whole process can be automated.

It is available at github.com under my username (fikovnik) as omnigraffle-export (I'm sorry I cannot post URLs).

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated!

/cheers
Filip