The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Grayscale only toolbars on Omnigraffle Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've running OG Pro 5.1.1 and my toolbar is grayscale. For example, the typically green 'Stencils' and blue 'Inspect' icons/buttons are gray. No color. An icon here and there is showing color, but this lack of color is irritating.

I've searched my preferences and reinstalled OG (in case of corrupted plist), but I can't seem to change this. I've attached a pic showing my current canvas. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joe
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	og_pro_gray.jpg
Views:	775
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	1028  

Hi Joe,

this is the standard behaviour if you use the Graphite theme (grey toolbar buttons instead of the red/yellow/green Aqua combination). If you switch to the Aqua theme (in System Preferences, in the "Appearance" section), the toolbar icons will become more colourful. The same behaviour can also be found in OmniWeb, by the way. I don't know of any way to get the coloured toolbar icons while using the Graphite theme.

If you go to Terminal.app and paste this in:

defaults write com.omnigroup.OmniGrafflePro ToolbarItemTint -int 1

You'll get the colored toolbar buttons even if you're in Graphite.