The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

copy/move all connections to existing shape? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,
Is there a way to copy/move multiple connections to an already existing shape? i know clicking +various modifiers will create a shape with some of the appropriate connections,

But if a shape already exists and i just want to move or copy multiple connections, i can't seem to do it. I have read the manual and searched the forums, and hope i haven't missed something super-obvious
Any ideas?
Many thanks,
Phil