The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Quick Look not working with v6 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It's a known issue, and one that has been fixed already and will be in the next update. You can check it out and other fixes over at our staging page, if you'd like.

EDIT: I take that back, it's not in the latest test build at the moment, but should be soon.

I'm seeing the message 'An error occurred with the preview of this document. It may be damaged or use a file format that Quick Look doesn't recognize.' when I try Quick Look - plus the blank icon showing in Finder. This happens even with the latest build of 6.0.1 test (v156.2 r195921) which mentions a fix for quick look.

I guess it may be related, but when using File/New the templates briefly flash with a blue design before reverting to blank.

The latest 6.0.1 beta seems to fix things - though I had to save some documents again to get them to display correctly.

Quick update: The fix is in on the 6.0.1 pre-release builds, it had mostly everything to do with also having OmniGraffle 5 installed. You may need to log out of your user account and back in again to completely reset the Quick Look cache and get QL updated to be pointing at Version 6.

Does it fix too the problem with fixed panels ?

it works : thanks

may you correct the "pined panel" quickly ?