The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

changing column width for printing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I change the width of the columns (in context mode) before printing, I am not seeing the changes on my actual printouts. Does anyone else have this problem and/or suggestions as to how to fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I believe that the print command actually does a separate layout from what you see in the window. If the width and height of your window are close to the width and height of the paper you're printing to, you may get the two to look similar, but otherwise, you probably want us to lay the two out differently. :-)

If there are specific things you're having trouble with, it'll probably help for you to include some screenshots of what you are seeing in an email sent to the support ninjas.

(You can take a screenshot by pressing command-shift-4, which will give you a selection cursor. Tap your Space key, click on the window you want to capture, and when you release the mouse the image will be saved to your desktop as 'Picture 1', 'Picture 2', etc.)

You can then drag the images to an email message and send them to us.

Last edited by Brian; 2009-04-10 at 01:35 PM.. Reason: copy and paste error.