The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Universal Application Question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Congratulations, Omni Group, for OF2 for iPhone. A brilliant product.

A quick question, if I may? Why isn't OF2 a universal application? The look of OF2 would scale nicely to an iPad running iOS7.

Some folks only use OmniFocus on iPad or iPhone. And we think that the best iPad UI is not the best possible iPhone UI and vice versa. So a la carte pricing serves our customers better than one app which is either higher priced or an awkward compromise between the iPhone and iPad apps.

That said, OmniFocus for iPhone does run pretty well on an iPad, so you may prefer to use that until we release an iOS7 recreation of OmniFocus for iPad.

Thanks, Lizard

I tried the iPhone version of OF2 on my iPad mini and it really does look very nice.

It's not the blocky zoomed horror of old, all the fonts and graphics have scaled very nicely on iOS7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psidnell View Post
I tried the iPhone version of OF2 on my iPad mini and it really does look very nice.

It's not the blocky zoomed horror of old, all the fonts and graphics have scaled very nicely on iOS7.
Great news. I'm so tempted to do the same.

Thank you for sharing.

Last edited by laughingcow; 2013-09-25 at 03:56 AM.. Reason: Typo

I installed the OF 2 for iPhone on my iPad last night and it looks great. The old iPad app UI feels very out of place in iOS7