The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

An Applescript to convert a note to a child row… Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello

I'm using OmniOutliner with pretty big documents full of notes. In order to export these documents to a database software, I need to convert each notes to a child row. I searched in the Scripts Folder if there was a solution. I didnt find. I do not know how to write a script but I can learn. If someone could help me to do a such script or show me hints, It would be very nice.
Thanks for reading.

Best regards

Cornelius