The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Where are all the OF files kept - can I use OF with Dropbox Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
If I want to use OF with Dropbox what do I put in the Dropbox folder. Is this something that works well? or am I going to have problems? Thanks

Newbie to OF : Oldie with Dropbox

Probably best to start with the forum search facility, which will take you to threads like this one.

(and this)

--

Last edited by RobTrew; 2010-10-04 at 01:37 AM.. Reason: added second link

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTrew View Post
Probably best to start with the forum search facility, which will take you to threads like this one.

(and this)

--
Thanks - should have known - the answer is clear. Regards.