The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hours Worked ?? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am very new. I am working on a project that has some days that are normal days i.e.. 5 days a week at 8 hrs a day. At some point the days will change to a scenario where I will have three 8 hour shifts a day, each with 5 or six tasks.

How do I set up OmniPlan to see the two different kinds of days appropriately. Each time I try to adjust the times worked it seems to react globally, calculating the days worked.

Tom

I'm new to OP myself, but I imagine that putting your shifts in iCal and subscribing to it in OP would do the trick.

Ninjas, am I on the right track with this?