The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iCloud-iCal sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I believe this is due to the fact that Reminders are not events, but they're basically what To-Dos were back in the iCal days. I will file a bug report about this.

One possible workaround is to set up a "Sync Tasks to/from Calendar To-Do Items" action in OmniPlan, but that requires that you enter your iCloud information as a CalDAV server and it's a bit tricky figuring out the server address that your account is located on in iCloud. All the tutorials I could find online on how to figure out your CalDAV server address on iCloud are out-of-date, unfortunately.

Thanks so much. I think perhaps the workflow I had intended to use this in was not as dependent upon this working as I would have thought, but that said, it will be great to see that as an enhancement :)

Has this changed at all? I still need to buy an update to Omniplan v2.0 - still did not do that because I wanted to be sure that this was working first.