The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bookmarks "Open in New Tabs" sometimes not showing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In the Bookmarks, sometimes the "Open in New Tabs" row does not show. This is true for primary and nested tabs. If I restart OW it seems to work. Any ideas?

Thanks.

We have a bug open on this, thanks! I believe it can happen by changing the folder (adding or removing a bookmark etc), I've added your note to the list.

Thanks!
Troy

Yes,

After you reposition bookmarks in the same folder (move an item up or down) the bookmarks "Open in new Tabs" does not show for that folder unless you restart OW. The value "Show bookmarks in: A browser window" has been set in preferences.