The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Loss of image quality when pasting into Powerpoint Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi Guys - I have an issue with quality of images created in OGP; I loose quality if I copy paste into Powerpoint.

So I am doing a 2 step workaround - saving as Jpeg and then importing it into ppt, in which case it appears fine.

Is this normal behaviour? Can I 'Up' the quality of images I can directly paste through clipboard?

Thx

Last edited by sameer; 2009-12-08 at 05:57 AM..

I have the same problem pasting into PowerPoint from Omnigraffle. Pasting into MS Word isn't as bad, but still isn't as good as the original. I also have to export the image and then import into Powerpoint using a jpeg format.

If anyone can explain what is going on, I would appreciate it. (I suspect it has something to do with Omnigraffle being a cocoa application and MS office not being cocoa).