The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to get your Perspectives back painlessly Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
After upgrading to 1.7 this morning, I was a bit shocked to see all of my custom perspectives had disappeared.

Before going through the very long process of setting them back up, I poked around the forums and found a note from Ken buried towards the bottom of a post:

Quote:
Your old perspectives should still be where they've always been, in Library/Application Support/OmniFocus/Perspectives (in your home directory).
Thankfully double clicking the old perspective "installs" them in the new version of OmniFocus, custom icon and all.

Apologies if this was spelled out somewhere else, either here in the forum, in the release notes, or wherever.