The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iDisk/MobileMe/.Mac Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Calendar "omnifocus reminders" at sync10.omnigroup.com requires authentication Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I checked the box to sync with iCal. After some time I went to get my iPad and found

Calendar "omnifocus reminders" at sync10.omnigroup.com requires authentication

On my screen LOCKING my screen. I've put in the correct name and password and tried canceling it but it's frozen. I can add and delete characters but I can't control my iPad; the pop up asking for my user name is blocking me from using it -- I can't even power down my iPad!

What to do?

If this should happen to anyone the solution is to hold the power button and the wake button until the apple logo appears. It will shut off then ask again.