The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OW switching spaces Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Ditto. Bump. Whatever.

Please fix this. I also noticed this in OF as well. Come on, even a third party (Axxel) has been able to tell you *exactly* what to fix.

I run into this particular issue all the time too, but only when typing a new site into the URL bar, not in other fields.

OW still has a few issues with spaces. In F8 spaces view, you cannot drag one window to a different space properly. When you do this, ALL of the browser windows (but not downloads, maybe others like that one) are in that window when you go there. You can however, separate the browser windows into separate spaces, with edge dragging. There was a discussion thread on this a few months ago, but I haven't seen any resolutions of it yet.

+1 on this. I'm currently trialling OmniWeb and I like it a lot. WebKit based, great tab support, all very good, but this Spaces bug drives me crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinky View Post
+1 on this. I'm currently trialling OmniWeb and I like it a lot. WebKit based, great tab support, all very good, but this Spaces bug drives me crazy!
The issue with URL completion switching spaces should be fixed in the latest 5.8 sneaky peeks:

http://www.omnigroup.com/application...ad/sneakypeek/