The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

On launch, OmniWeb shows ONLY default favicons Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
One of, if not THE, principal reasons I like the OmniWeb browser is that I can place a lot of favicons (almost always without text) in the favorites bar.
I currently have 30 of these and they really speed up my browsing.
However, in the last week or so, when I launch OmniWeb, every single one of these favicons has been substituted by the (very ugly, IMO) default favicon.
Now, clicking on one --any one -- of the default favicons immediately restores the correct favicons.
I admit this is not a major problem but more of a minor annoyance particularly when I want to show off OmniWeb to a friend.
Is there any way I can avoid this hiccup?