The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bay Area OmniFocus Gathering, 2009 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In 2008, we organized a couple of OmniFocus gatherings in the Bay Area, a small group at a coffee house in Los Gatos and a second, much larger session with the Omni Group at WWDC in San Francisco.

Is anybody in the Bay Area interested in having another OmniFocus gathering this year? Depending on interest, it could be anything from a small, informal group at a restaurant or coffee house to a much larger session in an auditorium. Maybe we could even arrange a virtual appearance from an Omni team member via iChat.

Ideally, conversation would center on OmniFocus (Mac and iPhone), but we could also discuss GTD and other productivity-related stuff.

Post here if you think you might be interested!

-Dennis

Last edited by Toadling; 2009-06-15 at 12:15 PM..

I missed out the first time around, and hope not to this time!

I'd love to attend-- while I don't live in the Bay Area, I make quarterly trips to 1 Infinite Loop for work. As long as the date is set far enough in advance, I should be able to plan around it.

I enjoyed our meeting last year. I'm in.

Steve

I missed the first meeting and hope I can join this time.

Looks like just 4 or 5 people then. Want to just meet at that coffee place in Los Gatos again? It's called Great Bear. We could keep it real informal: come and go as you please, talk about whatever comes to mind (but try to stick to OmniFocus, Mac, or general productivity topics). Or does anyone have a better idea?

@sfkeydel: When will you be in town again?

-Denns

hey hey - i'd like to join a meet up if possible. I' live in SJ so LG is right down the wya. I'm GTD user for about 3years now.. and this is my first week on OF. Been using Things for the past year! :) would love to hear how you guys are using it.

pls let me know when

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnbarry34 View Post
pls let me know when
Welcome aboard, bnbarry34. It'd be great if you can join us.

Since no one seems to have a strong preference for a date, I'll suggest one: how about Thursday, July 30? Maybe that'll give sfkeydel enough time to plan his quarterly trip so he can join us.

-Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadling View Post
Welcome aboard, bnbarry34. It'd be great if you can join us.

Since no one seems to have a strong preference for a date, I'll suggest one: how about Thursday, July 30? Maybe that'll give sfkeydel enough time to plan his quarterly trip so he can join us.

-Dennis

I'm in for Jul 30th! let me knw can you guys PM me once confirmed?

Bill

Dennis,

I'm good for July 30. I look forward to getting together again.

Steve