The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

HTML Export: htmld extension Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In the export dialog, with the Format set to "HTML Full Report," there is a checkbox labeled:

If no extension is provided, use ".htmld"

My preference is to not use the "htmld" extension. So leaving that checkbox unchecked should give me want I want, I would think. It will not use an extension, even though I provided no extension.

The actual behavior is infuriating and a little hard to pin down. The directory is almost always created with the "htmld" extension. I am occasionally successful in creating an export directory without the "htmld" extension, but only when the directory with the extension already exists and, even then, only sometimes. I tried very hard to find consistency but eventually had to give up. I succeed in exporting a directory without the file extension an extremely small percentage of the time.