The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Updated iPhone to 5.0, Omni-focus GONE! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
...what happened to Omni focus on my iphone?

I upgraded the OS, and its gone, even in iTunes. When I try to find it in the app store, it even appears that I need to pay for it again. What's up?

Its on my computer intact, but I need it on my phone. HELP!

Dan

Happened to me too, had to re-Download it from the store. Did not have to pay for it again of course. Are you logged in to your apple ID? If not, go to the settings->store and log in. Check the "update" area under the store app and there check the "bought items" list. There is also one saying "not on this iPhone" or something. It should be in there.

Be sure to transfer purchases before upgrading. Right click over your device in iTunes and Transfer Purchases should be one of the options.