The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

July 29th - Is It Over for Today? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I suspect that BZ is right. No Omnifocus for the iPad today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iannarino View Post
I suspect that BZ is right. No Omnifocus for the iPad today.
It's only 2:45 Pacific time. I believe that yesterday Ken said it was too late at ~7pm Pacific.

I'm not done ppStrbtng for today. And I will keep ppStrbtng until I have my well deserved mngsm. Do I have to worry about going blind looking at my iPad screen all day?

Last edited by Brian; 2010-07-29 at 02:04 PM..

If we are unlucky it could be over for July! Tomorrow is Friday!!!!

mngsm aborted!

Last edited by Brian; 2010-07-29 at 02:03 PM..

Thanks for the enthusiasm, folks, but please, let's try to keep the forums PG, okay? :-)

BLOG Update:
7/29 UPDATE: Expecting App Store approval at any moment. If we receive it between now and 6am tomorrow (Pacific Time), that's when we plan to release.
I think this means we all can stop checking until 6am tomorrow but the language is a little ambiguous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtynefield View Post
BLOG Update:
7/29 UPDATE: Expecting App Store approval at any moment. If we receive it between now and 6am tomorrow (Pacific Time), that's when we plan to release.
I think this means we all can stop checking until 6am tomorrow but the language is a little ambiguous.
I think that means 6:00 AM PT. The ambiguity is like a pretty girl saying hello to the productivity nerd-he thinks it means more than hello because he wants it to; she simply means hello.

See you at 9:00 AM ET!

But wait . . . Maybe Ken means . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Thanks for the enthusiasm, folks, but please, let's try to keep the forums PG, okay? :-)
Sorry Brian.

PROJECT: Make fool of self on Omni Forums
NEXT ACTION: "Wash mouth out with soap."
CONTEXT: @home
DUE DATE: Today

I think he means anytime between now and tomorrow morning he will release immediately throughout the night if he gets approval. Or, maybe this is just wishful thinking? ;)

This reminds me of the Life of Brian scene of the sermon on the mount:

Jesus says "Blessed are the Peacemakers" but those in the back can't hear.

Spectator I: I think it was "Blessed are the cheesemakers".

Mrs. Gregory: Aha, what's so special about the cheesemakers?

Gregory: Well, obviously it's not meant to be taken literally; it refers to any manufacturers of dairy products.