The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iPhone v1.10 Broke Perspectives Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Before Omnifocus for iPhone v1.10, all Context based Perspectives seemed to work without issue. Now, not so much. So the attached screen shot of my Today Perspective which use to work great for the iPhone but now no longer shows me having any tasks starting Today which is not the case.

Anyone else have this issue or see my problem? It is not a visibility/view issue because you don't have that option when viewing through Perspectives on the iPhone and the actions are visible while in that Perspective in Omnifocus for Mac. I reinstalled Omnifocus for iPhone and that didn't help. Also, I'm syncing using the Omnifocus Beta Server is that makes any difference.

Finally, I second the request that Forecast mode in Omnifocus for iPhone have the ability to see tasks based on Start Dates as well as Due Dates.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Today.JPG
Views:	799
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	1944  

(off topic, but your "Today" icon is pretty great)

I'm sorry for the trouble this is causing! I'm able to see tasks set to start today with your perspective settings on the iPhone, so something else may be going on here. Can you shoot us an email at omnifocus-iphone@omnigroup.com so we can troubleshoot? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by avandelay View Post
(off topic, but your "Today" icon is pretty great)
Couldn't agree more!