The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Printing with alternating row colors Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

When I set the a color to the "alternating row" color box in the inspector, it show's that the left hand side (outline of the project) is also alternating in color. However, when I go to export or print it goes away.

It's a lot easier to read when the lines go all the way over, is there anyway to have that feature?

Thank you!

Chelsea

It's a bug and we have a bug report open to get this fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you! Please let me know when it is fixed.

It seems that you are facing this issue for quiet some time (6 years):

URL: Unfortunately I can not post the link to the thread "Horisontal lines"

This is such a fundamental thing. Thats why I won't use Omni Plan after the trial period expires.

Well, not to be defensive, but to correct a bit of a misapprehension, SCleese, alternating for colors worked fine for several years and have been only partially broken since 2.0. Still, 16 months is a long time to let such a regression stand. We will fix it but have had very few reports from people who have noticed the regression and felt it important enough to bring to our attention, so we've focused our effort elsewhere.

-Tom

We've just shipped OmniPlan 2.1.1 from our servers and submitted it to the Mac App Store for release soon, we hope. This release should fix alternating row colors on printouts and image exports.

-Tom