The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Project sorting alphabetically in sidebar? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Can OF sort automaitc the project in a folder alphabetically?

I have splited the projects in many folders but I have many projects that are in the same folder and are aranged random.

I waste a lot of time when I am searching in the sidebar for a project

Tanks

It can't do it automatically, but you can do it manually very easily - click something in the sidebar to select it, then either shift (or command) click to pick the projects you want to sort alphabetically, or press command A to select them all (and then command-click any projects or folders you don't want to be sorted). Then go to Edit>Sort> and select Name.

It worked!
10x