The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Where do graffletopia downloads go? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I did a whole bunch of stencil downloads from Graffletopia, did not go to the next step and click the "Install" button. Where are the downloads saved?

All I see in my Downloads folder is a couple of .sit files for 2 stencils (out of about 20 I downloaded).

Thanks

I honestly don't know where those downloads end up - you may want to send email to the support ninjas.

When you email the ninjas, you're guaranteed a response, and it's going to come from someone that specializes in the app that you're asking about. I browse the forums pretty frequently, but I'm kind of a generalist. :-)

depending on the webbrowser you used, downloads will default to the downloads folder. if what you did was open the images in your browser without saving them--that's going to render a less fortuitous answer like you don't have them. so if your browser opened the downloads using a plug in you'll have to download the stencils again.

You can download the stencils directly in OmniGraffle - I think the original poster did that, but never pressed the "Install" button. He's wondering if we wrote them out to disk somewhere, or whether we just put them in memory.

They apparently went into some tmp folder. I just downloaded again, this time installing as well. Sorry for the noise.