The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraphSketcher > OmniGraphSketcher General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

going crazy with simple data import...help! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi!!!
I'm trying to import a simple excel table in sketcher but I can't do it and I don't understand why...

in the image you can see the excel data on the left side and the imported data on the right side...what am I doing wrong???

in the next posto I'll paste the url

thank you very much...

I'm going to describe the problem because I can't post url before 3 posts...I have 4x6 table but when I import it in sketcher some data go lost I don't know why

I have also follow the video demo...

here is the problem

http://imageshack.us/f/228/screenshot20120920at508.png/

Hi there,

I'm sorry for the trouble!

Unfortunately OmniGraphSketcher can't currently import multi-column data with categorical values in the first column. If you change the letters in your first column to 1-6 instead of a-f, you should be able to import with expected results. You can then change the numbers back to letters by editing the tick labels.