The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Need Help: Turning off reshape Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I made a flow chart in Omnigraffle Pro 5 and I want to connect lines to the various boxes. Whenever I do, the whole chart is reshaped into a single horizontal flow. How do I turn that feature off? I found it once but now I can't find it again.

Any help would be most appreciated. I am sure it is simple, but it sure isn't intuitive.

You can turn off automatic layout in the Canvas: Diagram Layout Inspector. Keep in mind that some templates (those in Brainstorming and Org Charts) have this setting enabled, others (in Drawing and Space Planning) do not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
You can turn off automatic layout in the Canvas: Diagram Layout Inspector. Keep in mind that some templates (those in Brainstorming and Org Charts) have this setting enabled, others (in Drawing and Space Planning) do not.
Thanks, Joel! That worked.