The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Perspectives Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Two questions for you:

1. I am an avid user of Omnifocus on my Mac and one of the things I like a lot is the use of perspectives. Is there a way to customize the iPhone Omnifocus as to 'see' some of the views that one would create with Perspectives?

2. also I have a lot of actions that have a context of Waiting which I do not want to see when I go to my Due Soon or Overdue in my iPhone as ideally I would prefer to have a separate group that just shows Waiting actions. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you for your time,

George

Unfortunately, at the moment there is no means to view the contents of a user-defined perspective in the iPhone app. As for your other question, I think what you are asking for is the ability to define another top-level folder in the main screen of the iPhone app, is that correct? There's no way to do that either. Be sure to send in your feature requests with Help->Send Feedback so that they get counted and acted upon!

I too crave perspectives on the iPhone!

The FAQ says it's expected in version 1.6.

I think we're at 1.5.3 now so it seems a while away.....

Perspectives on the phone are in beta testing. That doesn't say anything about the release date, but it does say that the basic code is in place. Hang in there!

Cheers,

Curt

Curt

Curt that's good good news. Perspectives for the iphone version would make the perfect app.