The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bugs with icons on flagged projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Two related bugs in the updating of project flag icons
  1. Project flag icon fails to show when flagged status is set on actionless projects.
    (Icon is only set when actions are subsequently added)
  2. Project flag icon fails to clear when flagged status is cleared on actionless projects
    (Icon is only cleared when actions are subsequently added)

To reproduce:
  1. Create an actionless project
  2. Set its status to flagged (Flag icon fails to show)
  3. Add an action (Flag icon now shows)
  4. Delete the action
  5. Clear the flagged status of the project (Flag icon fails to clear)

I think this is a known issues -- I vaguely remember reading about it here before. But a bug report should still be sent to Omni. I guess you've probably already done that, Rob, but thought I'd mention it just in case.

-Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadling View Post
I vaguely remember reading about it here before
Yes, I thought it seemed familiar, but couldn't track it down, so I've logged a bug report.

Not a big issue, but a little irritating if you are working top-down and creating projects before you fill them with actions.