OmniGraphSketcher 1.2 for iPad adds support for the Apple iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter and for Japanese (and Chinese) text input. It also includes fixes for issues involving fills and deleting graph elements.
- Added support for mirroring to external displays via the Apple VGA adapter.
- Added support for Japanese input.
- You can now rename documents in the file browser by tapping the file name.
- Fixed an issue where deleting lines or fills could leave behind invisible data points.
- Fixed an issue where fills would not draw correctly if attached to multiple neighboring line intersections.
Last edited by dave_m; 2010-06-07 at 07:51 AM..