The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Keyboard Shortcuts for Bookmarks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to assign keyboard shortcuts to bookmarks in OmniWeb?

Safari has that APPLE+1.... for the first 9 booksmarks in the bar and I use that really, really often. In fact, how do you guys use Bookmarklets without a key combo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriggi
Safari has that APPLE+1.... for the first 9 booksmarks in the bar and I use that
+1… works for me in OmniWeb 5.5.1.

I also keep some bookmarks in Personal Bookmarks and assign shortcuts to them through Mac OS X System Preferences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriggi
Is there a way to assign keyboard shortcuts to bookmarks in OmniWeb?

Safari has that APPLE+1.... for the first 9 booksmarks in the bar and I use that really, really often. In fact, how do you guys use Bookmarklets without a key combo?

nothing easier: go grab Butler on MacUpdate and you'll never again want to be without it - shortcuts are just one of its power user features

for the rest you might want to have a look on MU for CocoaSuite

Right. The key combo works in OmniWeb as it does in Safari. No idea why thought it wouldn't.

Thanks for the replies. And: Butler is nice. I prefer Quicksilver, though.