The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Mark Reviewed" Button duration Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there,

When I click on the "Mark Reviewed" button in my OmniFocus toolbar for a particular project, it changes the top of the project to say "Review within the next month".

However, in my OmniFocus>Data preferences, I've got it set to review projects every 6 months by default.

Is there any way to get the "Mark Reviewed" button to change the top of the project to say "Review in 6 months" instead of "Review within the next month"?

Thanks,
Scott

The default setting is simply what value is given to a newly created project, and has no effect on existing projects. If you want to change the value for an existing project, select it, bring up the inspector, and change the value (down at the bottom). You can do this with multiple projects simultaneously if you wish.

Ahh! Brilliant!! Thank you so much!! I forgot all about that handy inspector window! :)