- I'm using OS X 10.6.8, latest version
- In OF prefs, "Add mail rule..." is checked, with the option "+omnifocus" before the @ sign" checked.
- The account from which the mail was sent, is in the "Allowed From addresses"-list
- I've sent the mail in question to someone, with the address "email@example.com" in the BCC-field
- With the option 'show full headers' in Mail, I can see that the mail was in fact received on this address.
- In Mail prefs, the Send to OmniFocus rule is visible and activated
- The mail message does not appear in OF, neither is it moved to the specified archive-folder
- Manually activating [Message - Apply Rules] in Mail doesn't help.
- I restarted both apps several times. I've tried it with both apps open and with either one closed. I restarted my machine.
- No succes.
What am I doing wrong here?