The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Migrating from OmniOutliner Pro to OmniFocus? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have numerous (20-25) OmniOutliner Pro files I use to keep track of development tasks and client to-do lists (1 file/client).

When I discovered Kinkless GTD, it appeared to offer consolidation and automation of my numerous lists. Now that OmniFocus is on the horizon, I'm pondering ways to prepare for OmniFocus:

• Move my current lists into Kinkless GTD, assuming there will be a migration path to OmniFocus.

• Adjust my OO lists to facilitate the transition to OmniFocus.

• Stick with what I have right now, and spend my time reading David Allen's book.

I'd appreciate guidance from kGTD users, et al.

Importing from Kinkless works quite well and it is definitely a good place to start if you own OmniOutliner Pro.

Michelle
The Omni Group