The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Option for closing windows with multiple tabs Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have used OW both with the "warn before closing a window with multiple tabs" selected and deselected. For me it seems like there could be a happy compromise in between.

I would like to see a hotkey added that would allow users with that option checked, to still close windows without the warning. For example, if I was to command+click on the close key it would close the window without giving the warning.

I second this request.